Senior Account Executive
W.P. Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible in handling full set of accounts and prepare monthly management reporting.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations and activities of the finance department.
- Assist the preparation of annual audit and annual budget.
- Maintain fixed asset register, depreciation schedule, accounts receivable, accounts payable and finance related module in the accounting system.
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax agent, government bodies on finance and accounting matters.
- Ensure smooth and proper handling of creditors and service providers enquires and any other finance/accounting related function where required.
- Carry out any ad-hoc tax related and task assigned by Head of Department.
- Looking for Senior Executive
- Permanent position available
- Work Experience : 5 - (year)
- Experience in Specialization below (or equivalent) :
- Finance - General/Cost Accounting
- Finance - Audit/Taxation
- Min LCCI/Degree
- Preferably Chinese
- Minimum Salary (RM)4,000.00
- Benefit : EPF, SOCSO provided