Human Resource Executive
- To assist HR Assistant Manager in daily HR administration.
- Thorough understanding of HR processes and activities
- A strategic thinker yet hands-on, with strong ability to work under pressure and able to multitask effectively
- Well-versed with local Employment Act and statutory guidelines.
- Organize and maintain proper office filling and records system
- Handle basic correspondence, documentation and follow-up functions.
- Provide day-to-day administration support to the department and other ad-hoc matters
- Monitoring staff movement e.g attendance & leave (annual/sick/emergency).
- Recruitment - preparing & posting of job advertisements & scheduling interview.
- Perform other related duties as assigned from time to time.
- Looking for Junior Executive
- Permanent position available.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, and Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Must have sound knowledge of Employment act, Industrial Relations act, Malaysia Employment Law.
- Proficiency and knowledge in computing application software such as MS Office – Excel / Word / PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, creative, innovative in handling employees issues and performing daily duties.
- Must able to handle multiple tasks with good time management and uphold confidentiality.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Able to work long hours and weekends
- Minimum Salary (RM)1,800.00
- Benefit : EPF, SOCSO provided