W.P. Kuala Lumpur
- Handling the full set of accounts which includes the GST filing and the required reconciliations.
- Execute the revenue analysis and profitability analysis on a monthly basis.
- Prepare the various reports as per management’s requirement.
- Assume responsibility over the balance sheet schedules.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents for relevant submission as per necessary.
- Handle the preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Be a part of internal controls improvement initiatives other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Support the periodic budgeting and pricing requirements.
- Address any other duties assigned.
- Looking for Junior Executive
- Permanent position available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting or related fields
- Professional Accounting Qualifications preferably, but may apply even without.
- At least 1- 2 years of experience.
- Clear and coherent communication skills in English a must.
- Experience in handling GST an advantage.
- Language requirement :
- Experience in Specialization below (or equivalent) :
- Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking
- Finance - General/Cost Accounting
- Salary range: RM2,500.00 - RM3,500.00
- Benefit : EPF, SOCSO provided