Account Assistant / Executive
- Responsible in preparing full set of accounts and ensuring accurate and timely for management reporting purpose.
- To ensure accounting records are properly maintained and reconciled.
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax agents, company secretary and other statutory bodies.
- Preparation of monthly financial report.
- Good in MS office and accounting software
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties or tasks assigned.
- Looking for Junior Executive
- Permanent position available
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in accounting functions include full set accounts, bank reconciliation, journal, etc.
- Able to work independently and is a good team player.
- Familiar with accounting software
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, UBS & etc.
- Preferable Chinese and willing to work at Putrajaya.
- Language requirement :
- Experience in Specialization below (or equivalent) :
- Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking
- Finance - General/Cost Accounting
- Salary range: RM2.5K - RM3.5K
- Benefit : EPF,M3.5K SOCSO provided