JobHouse Sdn. Bhd. (189690-X)
UEM Sunrise Berhad (“UEM Sunrise” or “the Company”) is a public company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. UEM Sunrise is the flagship company for township and property development businesses of UEM Group Berhad (“UEM Group”) and Khazanah Nasional Berhad (“Khazanah”), an investment holding company of the Malaysian Government. UEM Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Khazanah.
U E M Sunrise Berhad - Projects Development Executive
- Project planning, implementation and progress monitoring.
- General site management and progress claim and contractor payment processes.
- Review of consultants design and assist in the development process.
- Provide the relevant periodically performance reports for the assigned projects and tasks.
- Monitor construction works progress and coordinate with supplier/sub-con to achieve the timely completion and quality.
- To liaise with clients/contractors, authorities and project consultants on all technical, QA/QC and day-to-day operations to ensure conformance to project quality plan and specifications.
- To coordinate with site personnel on the requisition and ordering of construction material, plant, machinery and etc.
- Hands-on experience in pre and post contract functions, which include tender / contracts review, drafting agreements, preparing tender and contracts documents, negotiation with sub-contractors, contracts administration and drafting contractual correspondences.
- Organizes and participates in site meetings, reviews inspection schedules, completes inspection checklists.
- Adopting all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations and safety on all work assignments.
- Reporting on the projects financial and physical progress and cash flow.
- To support the policies and procedures in the implementation of OSH rules and regulations.
- Looking for Executive
- Permanent position available.
- Degree, Diploma in Civil Engineering or any equivalent discipline.
- Experience in Specialization below (or equivalent) :
- Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural
- Engineering - Others
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with extensive exposure in project and construction management or other relevant experiences.
- Benefit : EPF, SOCSO provided