1. To perform credit control activities in order to prevent and collect outstanding customer debt, while maintaining customer satisfaction
2. Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization and execution of daily call cycles. Maintain good relationships with customers within portfolio. Maintain quality collection data accurately and in a timely manner.
3. Provide necessary information of credit worthiness to customer service when required. Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits.
4. Meet cash collections targets. Keep up to date with portfolio customer's market through different media (eg: newspaper, other departments etc)
5. To communicate internally and cross-functionally communication, following set processes and channels, in order to analyse and resolve problem collections in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Assist other departments to ensure swift query resolution. Identify potential risk and create awareness to superiors. Escalate problem collections to superiors when necessary and in a timely manner.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
2. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
4. Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in credit management or equivalent.