Berkat OSH Services is an Occupational Health and Travel Health service provider
· 1) Execute activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of services rendered efficiently, and effectively provide required services within budgetary limits;
· 2) Promote services and manage cost to achieve profitability set by the management.
· 3) Execute all annual business marketing / development plan;
· 4) Manage implementation of client relations including client satisfaction surveys / development activities /Events
5) Support business development activities including efforts through Business Development Coordination, as focal person for all marketing planning preparation and coordination, and develop and administer marketing database which includes client and prospect information, mailing list application, etc
6) Involvement in various legal networks including coordinating business development and marketing activities via these relationships.
7) Ensure quality on an ongoing basis and that issues / problems are fully analyzed and resolved
8) To position the Company’s image as a major player in the healthcare industry;
9) Liaise with internal & external partners in order to enhance information collection and analysis, ensure optimal customer satisfaction maintain good relationship and contract requirements
10) To achive company's"bottomline" and rate of growth determined by the Board of Director
11) Carry out other duties from time to time as assign by the Managing Director