- The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), which regulates the processing of personal data also applies to JobHouse Sdn. Bhd. For the purpose of this written notice, the terms "personal data" shall have the meaning prescribed in the Act.
- The personal data processed by us may include but not limited to your name, NRIC, contacts address, contact numbers, photograph(s) and other information for the following purposes:-
- To facilitate in providing job opportunities;
- To facilitate for administrative purposes related;
- To facilitate invitation for any event that is related to jobs opportunity, career development program etc;
- To contact you via email, sms or call with regards to job opportunities;
- Providing to our authorised clients who also has job opportunities
- This information is necessary to JobHouse. If you fail to provide all the information as requested, we will not be able to keep complete information about you, thus affecting your chance to get any job opportunities and any above purposes.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to the public, our related clients, licensees, universities, ministries and/or service providers for any of the purposes or any other purpose directly related to any of the above purposes. Further, your personal data may be transferred to locations within Malaysia.
- Whilst we strive to keep your information or data accurately recorded, you are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. If you wish to request for access or correction of your personal data or make any enquiries in respect of your personal data, please contact:-
|Designation||Personal Data Protection Officer|
|Telephone No.||03-7873 5017|
|Fax No. (if any)||03-7863 0258|
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Bahasa Malaysia versions of this notice, the English version shall prevail.