Term of Use
This portal and the services provided therein are only available to users seeking employment or related activities towards employment (Jobseekers) or advertisers seeking employees (Employers) and are subject to the
Term of Use. Access to and use of this portal is provided by JobHouse Sdn Bhd ("JobHouse") subject to the following terms:
- By using this portal you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this portal. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this portal.
- Upon your acceptance of the Term of Use, you are automatically agree to let JobHouse to disclose or use your information in any JobHouse activities (including receiving any forms of information, date, email, SMS etc)
- JobHouse may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by JobHouse. Your continued use of this portal after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of This Portal
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this portal content, in full or in part, in any way. Any use of this portal's content requires the prior written permission of JobHouse.
- You agree to use this portal only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this portal. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this portal.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This portal's content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to JobHouse, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether expressed or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will JobHouse be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this portal regardless of the form of action.
- JobHouse does not warrant that functions contained in this portal will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this portal or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying JobHouse or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of JobHouse and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of JobHouse or any other third party.
- All information, images, databases and other data collected by this portal belongs to JobHouse.
Contributions to This Portal
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to this portal (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant JobHouse a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to JobHouse the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to this portal.
- Further to the above paragraph, by submitting your contribution to This portal, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to JobHouse for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify JobHouse against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by JobHouse as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this portal and the purposes specified above.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.